Frequently Asked Questions
ORDERING, PAYMENT & ART
Q. How do I place an order?
At Propermark, were always around to take your order:
- Contact us and we will get back to you ASAP.
- Order online – https://www.propermark.com – each product has a unique online ordering process that we have simplified for your ease of use.
Q. How does the proof approval policy work?
- Once you submit an order, our designers will get to work on a virtual proof for you to review. You will receive a virtual proof to approve before your order is processed. While we triple check out work, we ask that you take a detailed look at the proof before signing off.
- After you have approved your proof, Propermark cannot be held responsible for errors on proofs that are approved by the customer.
Q. Can I order samples?
- If you’re not entirely sure about a product and want to see a sample before you commit, contact usand, depending on availability, we will work with our vendors to get you sampling.
Q. Is there sales tax on my order?
- Yes – Propermark will collect sales tax on orders shipped to all states, districts and U.S. Territories that impose a sales tax. If you are a tax exempt organization, contact us and we will make sure your order reflects your status.
Q. Will I get to see a virtual sample of my product before its printed?
- Yes! Prior to your order going into production, our customer service team will send you a virtual proof to approve. If something seems off, just let us know what you want to change. We’ll work with you until your proof is perfect.
Q. Are blank products available?
- Blank products are not available for purchase through our online store. BUT, If you need something in a pinchcontact usand we will get you what you need.
Q. Why do I keep seeing setup charges on my orders? What is a setup charge?
- A setup charge is a fee that comes along with running the machines that so diligently print your logo on our products. This fee pays for the ink, plates, screens, fixtures, and doohickeys that make these advanced printing methods possible.
- If your order requires a setup fee, you will see this additional charge listed on your order. On a lot of items, our vendors include one print location and one print color in the price of anything printed. However, if you need a second color or location you may incur an additional setup fee for one or both.
- If you need further clarification on Setup Fees, contact us and we will get in touch.
Q. If I need less than the minimum order quantity, can Propermark help me out?
- Typically we are unable to waive any required minimums. BUT, since we have such great relationships with our vendors we encourage you to reach out by contacting us. We’ll do what we can to make you happy.
Q. What if Propermark doesn’t have the product I’m looking for?
- Fear not, our wonderful sourcing team is here to help! Send us an email at sourcing[at]propermark.com and let us know what you need.
Q. Can I request a PMS color match?
- On most of our products, you will have the option to specify a PMS color match through the checkout process. Using a PMS color will help to ensure your logo is printed in the same exact color every time. Please note that depending on the product, there may be an additional fee for a PMS color match.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Q. When should I expect my order to arrive?
- Every product on our site has a production time listed. Production time is the amount of business days it will take our vendors to print your product with a single color once you’ve approved your proof.
Q. What if I have my own shipping account?
Q. What if I am not happy with the final product?
Q. What if I need to ship to more than one location?
Q. What is the return policy?
Q. Can I cancel an order after I have approved my proof?
- It depends! If you have approved your proof, we are happy to work with you to make a change or cancel your order until your order has gone into production. Once your order has gone into production, we can no longer accept any changes or cancellation requests.
Q. What you need to know. . .
- Once you submit your logo to Propermark, including any photography, graphics, names, brands, or art, you have implicitly given us your permission to use your intellectual property on your promotional products. We will never use your logo on someone else’s product.
- By using our website and ordering products from Propermark, you agree as our customer to hold Propermark harmless from any claims, suits, or actions arising as a result of any promotional products ordered by you that violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party.
- Propermark assumes no responsibility for any damages or wrongdoing, whether intentional unintentional, caused by you as the customer using a logo, trademark or other copyrighted item in an unlawful manner.
- Propermark is not liable for the unauthorized use of any logo, trademark or other copyrighted item on a printed promotional product.
- When you submit your artwork to Propermark, you are warranting and representing to Propermark that you have the right and authority to use that artwork and to distribute it.